Giant Wooden Noughts and Crosses
Giant Wooden Noughts and Crosses is the game that we once use to play on paper. It is also commonly known as Tic Tac Toe or X’s and O’s.
The giant version of this game is now perfect for outdoor activities.
Now adults can have lots of fun playing giant noughts and crosses in the backyard, lawn or at parks. It is also an ideal game to have on a wedding, birthday party, events or for family fun.
The rope board easily spreads out on the ground and measures about 1.5m square. Each player gets 5 X’s and 4 O’s.
The X player usually goes first and in order to win the game all you need to do is place 3 of your game pieces in a row either horizontal, vertical, or diagonal.
Giant Noughts and Crosses Includes:
- Five X wooden pieces measuring at: 26cm width & height
- Four O wooden pieces diameter of: 29cm
- Large Rope measuring at 1.5metres square
- Rules Included
- Overall weight of set = 4kg
- Comes nicely packed in a cardboard box